Home » , , » We Couldn't Wait

We Couldn't Wait

Well in the end we finished adjusting the punishment program and before we knew it we were trying it out on my girl friend it being Thursday. She had been snappy and ended up swearing earlier in the week.

(Picture Credit - Erica Scott)

So after entering the offense into the computer and getting the punishment we head off to the bedroom to carry out the sentence (see side bar for details). It really seemed to make the whole thing more formal using the program and it took out the guess work, and I loved watching her standing in the corner showing off the marking on her bottom.

Now all I have to be is good until Monday to avoid a punishment and get a good boy spanking instead with a smile rather than corner time at the end. I will do my best.